- This event has passed.
October 19 @ 6:45 pm - 8:00 pm
Circle UP is an event where people connect with others in their same stage of life and area of town to form Life Groups. If you want to grow in your relationship with Jesus, you need friendships with people who have the same goal—and a Life Group is the ideal place for that. In a Life Group, eight to twelve adults in the same stage of life and area of town meet regularly for a year to pursue spiritual growth and healthy relationships.
What happens at Circle Up?
- We pre-match an initial connection so people will have others to connect with when they arrive.
- People are free to stay with their initial connection but are encouraged to connect with others in the room.
- Groups form and people are seated in circles.
- Pastor casts vision and sets expectations for the groups.
- You eat dessert, laugh, and get to make friends!