Welcome to Anchored Hope’s Prayer Wall. The Bible tells us to pray without ceasing. It also tells us that when two or three gather in Jesus’ name, that He is with them. This is a place for us to gather and pray for one another. Feel free to publicly or anonymously post prayer requests and please pray for others as well.
You may add your prayer request to our prayer wall using the form below. Once your prayer request is received, we will share it according to your instructions. Feel free to submit as many prayer requests as you like!
[We read] In the King James Bible, Ezekiel 22:30: "And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none."
O God, please help us and teach us to build a wall [of prayer] around the USA, Canada, Poland and Great Britain. Are you ready to stand in the gap, where God is the Helper and Teacher?
Please pray that Great Britain, Poland, the USA/Canada would overcome for: (The Acts 26.18).
* Poland, pray for freedom from dead religion to saving faith of Jesus Christ as the Saviour and the Lord by faith only,
* the Church in the USA & Canada & Great Britain – Pray for repentance and cleansing of the church - Matt. 3.12 "Whose fan is in his hand, and he will thoroughly purge his floor, and gather his wheat into the garner; but he will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire."
* my family:
1. Stir up the hearts of my family for ministry for me, my wife Dorothy, our daughter Ann, and our sons Peter and Daniel - "..but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord" Joshua 24.15
2. Pray for God's will, wisdom, discernment, revelation and recognition for me and my family; I ask God for Edmund’s work situation, God's direction for Edmund , Dorothy, Peter, Daniel and Ann (also God's protection over the company where she works),
3. God's order in my work. I ask God for great wisdom at my work. Blessings and the knowledge of Jesus Christ for my bosses. Thank God for the continuation of my work.
Edmund & Dorothy Krzeminski
Received: November 20, 2018
Michael's dad has been diagnosed with lung cancer and needs immediate surgery but has opted to wait until after the holidays. Please keep him in your prayers. His name is Keith Whitaker.
Received: November 16, 2018
My dad just called from the hospital. They're transferring him to St. Joseph's in St. Charles Tuesday to put in a pace maker and defibrillator. Please keep him in your prayers. His name is John Headrick.
Received: November 16, 2018
We need some prayers. Our son Johnathan is in San Diego, CA in Marine boot camp. He graduates on Friday, November 9th. We haven't seen or been able to talk to him for 13 weeks now. We wanted to fly to San Diego to see him graduate and bring him home but we've fallen short on funds. Our airfare is paid for and I'm $6 short of covering hotel and car rental. This wipes out my account and leaves nothing for food, gas and emergency money. We can't miss his graduation. I'm at a loss as to what to do other than pray that God will provide what we need. Please add us to the church prayer list. Thank you, the Whitakers